Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Family Visit

So this past Saturday I took a much needed day off!
Not having to get up at the crack of dawn
to be in work at 7am
to work a 14 hour day
was,
simply put,
AWESOME!!!!


And the only thing that could make it
even more
awesome
was
FINALLY
getting to
see
this
FACE:
Don't ya just want to squeeze his little cheeks???

This was the very 1st time
I got to see
my darling nephew,
Baby Dougie!
He is already 4 months old,
but since I started working
I've missed their visits.

So...
let me tell you...
it was
wonderful
getting to
hold
and
kiss
and
cuddle
and
love
this little cutie!!

I even held him against my chest
as he slept...
OMG...
I so miss those days!!!

Anyway,
it was also good to see
my niece Diana,
her hubby Mike
&
my other
darling cutie pie
nephew
Joe Joe...
of course!!



Here is Diana & Dougie:



Here is Shea & Joe Joe:

I have to say,
even they don't get to see each other
that often,
they get along
awesomely!!

They are like best buddies
and
they play so well together!!


LOVE

LOVE


LOVE
IT!!







^JUST ^j^ BELIEVE^

No comments: