Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Croc or Gator ...maybe a Calculator?



Shea seems to be confusing

this... a crocodile


with this...an alligator.
Which is something I think everyone does.


I mean can you REALLY tell the difference if they aren't side by side

and if you aren't a zoo worker?




Anyway, she made up a new name for this book...




This is


a



CROCOGATOR!!!


No matter how many times I try to get her to say


crocodile or alligator...




it still comes out




CROCOGATOR.




Which also sounds much like




calculator.








Oh, and by the way...






While I was looking for pictures of the crocs and gators,


I found these:


A crocodile with a hand!!



Now whether it be fake or real (especially real!)



it is very DISTURBING!!!



I thought I'd share this little tidbit with you!

No comments: